1) When you buy an E-Gift Card, we will email you an order confirmation including a one-time use code. If you purchase multiple E-Gift Cards we will send you multiple E-Gift Card codes.
2) E-Gift Cards are redeemable against any Yarn, Patterns, Accessories or Kits on sirdar.com. E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against shipping.
3) To purchase items using an E-Gift Card simply enter the code in the appropriate box at the payment stage of checkout. This will automatically deduct the amount of your E-Gift Card.
4) To take advantage of promotions when you use an E-Gift Card to pay for your order, first enter the promo code to deduct the promotion amount, then enter your E-Gift Card number to redeem the value of your gift card.
5) E-Gift Cards must be redeemed in their entirety. If you do not redeem the full cash value of the E-Gift Card in a single order, then the remaining amount will be forfeited.
6) An E-Gift Card is valid for one year from the date of purchase. If an E-Gift Card is not redeemed within one year of purchase, then the entire value of the E-Gift Card will be forfeited.
7) Your right to return an item is exactly the same regardless of whether you paid using an E-Gift Card, a payment card, or a combination of the two. If you paid for the whole order with an E-Gift Card, then a replacement E-Gift Card for the amount will be issued to you. If you paid with a combination of payment card and E-Gift Card, we'll refund anything that you paid for on your debit/credit card first, and then the remaining amount will be issued as a new E Gift Card.